- 6-1/2" component speaker system
- carbon/foam convex woofer cone with butyl rubber surround
- steel woofer basket
- 1-1/8" silk dome tweeter
- external crossover with 3 tweeter level settings
- crossover frequency: 2,200 Hz at 12 dB per octave
- crossover dimensions: 5-9/16"W x 1-1/2"H x 4-3/16"D
- handles up to 100 watts RMS (300 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 50-22,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 87 dB at 2.83 V
- woofer mounting depth: 11/16"
Morel Virtus Nano Carbon Component Speaker
With a maximum mounting depth of 17mm (0.67”), the Virtus Nano is the shallowest component speaker system in car audio. Our engineering team spent two years tweaking the Nano to ensure it would be a true performer, producing a full and coherent musical presentation that is a representative of the Virtus line.
The Nano woofer leverages our craftsmanship and engineering technology employing a large 2.1-inch (54mm) diameter Hexatech™ aluminum External Voice Coil (EVC™) and neodymium magnetic system, enabling high power handling and superior resolution. The Carbon Nano woofer with its innovative “Grand-dome” convex shaped cone made of highly damped sandwich hybrid carbon fiber and foam core provides wide-dispersion and excellent on and off-axis response qualities.